User:Brother Carnelius Stoat
This pamphlet, What Came After: Opportuni-cult-iums™ in Practice!, marked the beginning of Brother Stoats transition from world-reknowned self-hope™ expert into amateur historian, and he has spent the last several years investigating the positive side of life after the Event. In addition to his prize-wining historical manuscripts and world-spanning lecture tours, Brother Stoat has worked with numerous world class research institutions such as and the University of Post-Chicago, the Polished Mirror Institute, and the Florida Parasail Management School.
Some of his more popular writings include:
- Opportunities? Problems? Opportuni-cult-iums™!
- What Came After: Opportuni-cult-iums™ in Practice!
- 100 Cheery Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Event
- A Glass Half Full, a Life Well Lived
- Way of the Stoat: Positive Thinking for Real World Opportunities
- Chicken Soup for The Eschaton: Reinterpreting the Writings of Ezereen Trapezius
Please send all correspondence to postivelyHistorical@sixbynine.com.