Nessum Stardrive can refer to:
Engineering and Science
- The Nessum Stardrive Engine as designed and created by Vincenza InterNational Engineering
- The Nessum Stardrive Engine as designed and created by Gilead Corporation and popularized with help of Malachi Kawasaki
- The Nessum Stardrive Engine as designed and created by an unknown entity residing in Chicago Under The Sea known only as X and is the engine used to power the ships in the Diaspora
Only three starships have been named Nessum Stardrive:
- The Nessum Stardrive - Built in 178 AK, exploded on take off.
- The Nessum Stardrive - Built in 179 AK, exploded on take off.
- The Nessum Stardrive - Built in 180 AK, exploded on take off, responsible for the Parblax Crater but not the weirdness contained within
- "The Nessum Stardrive" as written by Malus Malus and performed by Doing 18 to Life for Being Raped by A Monkey Protoganist
- "The Nessum Stardrive", the pre-Excession, prophetic hit as written and performed by They Might Be Giants.
- The band Nessum Stardrive famous for their one hit wonder "Quit singing about The Nessum Stardrive", their protest of all the other songs written about The Nessum Stardrive.