This is the article index for the "What came after" Lexicon game.
Players can edit this page to create links to articles they want to dibs or can dibs pre-existing phantoms per the Lexicon rules.
- Acc: Accepted (overrides dibs and submittal data)
- Auth: Author
- Dib: Dibs (first activity date)
- FL: First linking author data
- Sub: Submitted (overrides dibs data)
- TC: Turn the phantom was created
- Balthazar Clock Tower Incident (Auth: The Hon. Ezereen Trapezius, FL: Marshall Q. "Gary" Baldwin, TC: A)
- Clock Tower Preservation Society (Auth: Prof. Reinhold Sanger, FL: The Hon. Ezereen Trapezius, TC: B)
- Goodtimes:Goodsound Redemption Cult (Auth: Dr. Meatus (resplendent) DDS, FL: Dr. Meatus (resplendent) DDS, TC: F)
- John Paul George Pete IX, Pope (Auth: The Left Honorable Earl of Innsmouth, FL: St. John Battersea, TC: G)
- Ministry of Weights, Measures, and Moral Rectitude (Auth: Birchwood H. Spooner, FL: Terry the Splendour, TC: A)
- Other Other: And Other Tales, The (Auth: The Left Honorable Earl of Innsmouth, FL: Temperance Lamprey-Pond, TC: C)